Better PVP mode adds into your Minecraft 1.9.4 a whole bunch of new useful features that can be used either for PVP or for survival. More exactly, this mod adds a fully customizable GUI interface, but also it adds an interface on top left of the screen, such as a minimap where the enemies are marked with a red dot or black dot if they are underwater. With I and O you can zoom in and zoom out.
More features of Better PVP Mod:
– In the up-center of the screen you can see the potion counter analyzers effects interface which shows you the time left for every poison you got.
– Equipped armor and item, held at the same time, interface also shows you the amount of arrows left when you use the bow
– The best way to escape from enemies is to sprint by using Vanilla sprint key and another nice new thing this mod has is that you can run and eat in the same time, to refill your health bar.
– You will get notification if you are on low hunger, low HP or when you have been shot by arrows.
– From inside of The Better PVP Settings, you can turn ON/OFF your minimap and all the new interfaces which come with this mod.
This mod has tons of new features for everyone who enjoys playing in single player mode, to kill the enemies easier and without any fear knowing that you can die. But as the name of this mod says, Better PVP is useful in multiplayer mode when you want to engage in a fight with other players. If you learn how to use all the features of this Mod you can be very powerful in any fight into the Minecraft world.
Download Links for Minecraft PvP Mod
Better PvP Mod 1.9.4
Better PvP Mod 1.9
Better PvP Mod 1.8.9
Better PvP Mod 1.8
Better PvP Mod 1.7.10
Credit: xaero96 – Original Thread on Forum