Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod is a mod that enhances your graphic texture and transforms your Minecraft world into a realistic and beautiful environment without any texture packs. This shaders implements 3D Lighting and visuals, makes the light to curve around corners and the objects will cast more realistic with shadows and the water is improved, as well.
Because Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders adds a lot of graphic effects you need to have a powerful computer to run Minecraft with this shader installed, but once you will install it you will be completely attracted about all the beautifull effects and you will never uninstall it just because it makes Minecraft look so beautiful and realistic real life is.
To ensure your Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders works perfectly, we recommend you to use OptiFine or another mod manager.
Good Tips and Warnings:
- Use this mod just if your Vanilla Minecraft gives you 100+ FPS
- Install this shaders on a fresh Minecraft to make sure it doesn’t have compatibility errors.
- Update the drivers on your Graphic Card.
- Unfortunately Sonic Ethers Unbelievable Shaders doesn’t work on Mac OS because OpenGL is not supported on Mac.
- If you have black-screen, delete META-INF folder from Minecraft.jar
How to Install Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Download and install the latest version of GLSL Shaders along with OptiFine HD
- Download SEUS shader pack from below links
- Go to Start Menu type %appdata%/.minecraft/ and press Enter
- Put the SEUS file into Shaderspacks
- Enter in Minecraft -> Options -> Shaders and select SEUS
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Features:
- Adds realistic shaders
- The fog is improved
- Optimized textures
- Mipmaps and motion blur
- Better draw distance
- Realistic volumetric clouds
- And much more that involves the graphics
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4/1.8/1.7.10
- SEUS v10.0 Lite
- SEUS v10.0 Standard
- SEUS v10.0 Ultra No Blur
- SEUS v10.0 Ultra Motion Blur
- SEUS v10.0 Ultra DOF