SkyLarge Map is an enlarged version of the well known SkyBlock Map. If you enjoyed playing on skyblock map I will guarantee you that you will have lot of fun on this enlarged SkyLarge Map. Even at the beginning you will be well surprised about how big the map is, actually it is 16x bigger than the SkyBlock so despite the fact that it is bigger you are able to gather more items that can be used to craft lots of required tools.
So if you are undecided to get the SkyLarge right now, you will lose the fun that you could have just by playing on the map because the map retains all the great things that the SkyBlock have. So if you want to experience a new way of skyblock map you must try this awesome survival map.
In the SkyLarge Map you’re stuck on a massive floating island. On this island there is just one chest and there is nothing else that can be used to survive. First, you will need to check the chest that will give you some important tools that will allow you to craft some items that are required to complete the achievements. The life on this SkyLarge Map is really hard but at the same time it is funny because you will learn to use every material very careful in order to not waste them because who knows, maybe after some time those materials could save your life.
The SkyLarge Map also adds some new items that in the Skyblock never existed, so in this map you have the ability to brew potion and there is way more freedom when there is the chance to explore the surroundings. Actually the SkyLarge Map is as well made as the SkyBlock is so while you’re playing on this map you will have a great gaming experience.
SkyLarge Map for Minecraft Changelogs:
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Added Witch and Blaze Dungeon
- Multiplayer friendly
- Set your spawn point to the Enlarged Skyblock (with a bed).
- Defeat the Starter Chest.
- Defeat the Sand Island Chest.
- Defeat the Nether Chest.
- Create Farms from all of the chests.
- Defeat the Enderman Dungeon.
- Defeat the Zombie Dungeon.
- Defeat the Silverfish Dungeon.
- Defeat the Creeper Dungeon.
- Defeat the Skeleton Dungeon.
- Defeat the Spider Dungeon.
- Have the full Dungeon Set.
- Spawn in and Defeat a Wither.
- Go to the End.
- Defeat an Ender Dragon.
- Defeat all 3 Ender Dragons.
- Make a Witch Grinder.
- Make a Zombie Grinder.
- Make an Enderman Grinder.
- Make a Blaze Grinder.
- Make a Spider Grinder.
- Make a Skeleton Grinder in the NETHER.
- Brew potions.
How to install SkyLarge Map for Minecraft
- Download the SkyLarge Map
- Move the map files into ./minecraft/saves folder
- Start the game and select the map!
Download Links for SkyLarge Map
SkyLarge Map 1.9/1.8.x