Sildur’s Shaders Mod is one of the shaders mods which are focusing on improving the graphic of Minecraft, by adding dynamic lighting effects and waving grass, leaves and water to the game. One of the best features is that the light will roll around the corners with realistic shadows, like in real life.
The developer of this Shaders said that this Shaders pack is designed to work on all graphic cards, but to benefit at maximum from this shader, you need a decent graphic card on your computer. It works both on Windows and Macs devices.
Sildurs Shaders Mod doesn’t focus just on lighting effects, it also has implemented the grass which waves at wind breezes. This will induce you in a position of freshness and well environment while you are playing Minecraft.
Once you have installed this Shaders in your Minecraft you will be really impressed about all the sunspots, lens flare, motion blur and the other effects that will make possible to insert the real life effects in your Minecraft World.
Sildur’s Shaders Mod Features
- Motion blur
- Godrays for sun and Moon
- Gamma corrections
- Better reflections and lighting
- Lens flare
How to install Sildur’s Shaders Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge and GLSL Shaders Mod and install both.
- Download the Sildur’s Shaders and go to .minecraft/shaderpack
- Put the Sildur’s Shaders files into /shaderpack folder.
- Open the game Options and “shaderpacks” and choos it from the list
Download Links for Sildurs Shaders Mod
Sildurs Shaders Mod 1.9.4/1.9/1.8.x
- Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1,08 Lite
- Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.08 Medium Pick this one for smooth gameplay and recording, usually above 60fps.
- Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.08 High Quite heavier compared to medium. Running at constant 60fps with GTX 770
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.08 High-MotionBlur
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.06 Extreme Self explaining.
Credits: Sildur1 – Minecraft Forum