How to install Resource Packs?
Because Minecraft is a simplistic game, the players have the power to change the texture with one of the thousands of Resource Packs that are curently available for minecraft on the internet.
Follow these steps if you want to add a new Resource Pack in your Minecraft.
- Download the Resource Pack.
- For Windows: Open Run from Start Menu and type on search %appdata% click on -> Roaming and open .minecraft folder.
- For Mac: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Copy the Resource Pack .zip file and paste in the resourcepacks folder that is located in the .minecraft folder
- Now start the minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs and choose the Pack that you just added.
- Attention!! Some Resource Packs Requires the OptifineHD that must be installed in order to run smoothly the resource pack
Here’s a video about how to add Resource Packs
If our tutorial didn’t helped you. You can send us an message on our Facebook Page and we will help you to use your favorite Resource Pack