By using the Dynmap mod you are able to get web based maps into Minecraft. Basically it transfor your minecraft view like in Google Maps or another online mapping websites. Dynmap Mod gives you an original map which you can view in your browser window. As you leave your browser open the map will get updates and it track nearby players, messages typed in the game or the regions in the world.
Are you asking why you should use the Dynmap mod? Just by using this mod you will get a great gaming experience but also your friends can see in real time what you actually dojust if you share the map of your minecraft world with your friends all around the world very quickly by giving them an unique link, moreover you save your time by not taking screenshots.
Just if you will use this mod for not taking lots of screenshots it will save you lot of time. Secondly, your friends can interact with you as they can see your live chat inside the game thanks to a great chatting programming service implemented into the mod. If you want to get feedback quickly, this Dynmap mod is the best in this area.
Dynmap Mod for Minecraft Changelogs
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Updated colorschemes for v1.8 blocks
- Added showworldborder setting, 1.8 vanilla world border support
- Fixed acces problem with fetching chunks when pending saves
- Fixed weChatEvent being called only for the first message sent and never again
How to install Dynmap Mod?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API
- Move the mod file into ./minecraft/mods folder
- Start the game and enjoy the mod!
Download Links for Dynmap Mod
Dynmap Mod 1.9.4
Dynmap Mod 1.9
Dynmap Mod 1.8.9
Dynmap Mod 1.8
Dynmap Mod 1.7.10
Credit: mikeprimm – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum