The Carvable Pumpkins Mod is perfect if you want to have that Halloween feel even in the Minecraft game. Thank to this great mod you are able to celebrate the Halloween by making pumpkins and place them everywhere you want. This mod is really simple but you will have a lot of fun right after you start playing with it. Every player knows how a normal pumpkin looks in the Minecraft, so with this mod they are looking blank as normal pumpkins in real life that allows you to make a lot of funny faces on each side of the pumpkin.
The Carvable Pumpkins mod allows you to use two different ways to carve your desired face. First one is the traditional one that involves a carving knife and a pumpkin of course. The second one is a lot easier because all you have to do is just to right-click on pumpkin with an empty hand and you will access the carving GUI.
Thanks to this wonderful GUI you can do a lot of designs and also is user friendly, if you did a mistake you will easily delete it and remake it again. Once you finished the pumpkin it is not completely without a light source, so to make it emanate light you will need to use a Jock O Lanterns and a candle.
Carvable Pumpkins Mod for Minecraft Changelogs:
- Pumpkins can now be harvested in survival.
- Pumpkins retain their carving when harvested in survival.
- The carving GUI is not longer bugged.
- Pumpkins now have a 1/50 chance of dropping pumpkin seeds.
- Pumpkins can only ever drop up to 6 seeds.
- Fixed pumpkin particle texture.
- Fixed carved pumpkin color pallete.
How to install the Carvable Pumpkins Mod
- Download Forge API and the Mod
- Move the mod files in ./minecraft/mods folder
- Enjoy the mod and Happy Halloween!
Carvable Pumpkins Mod Download Links
Carvable Pumpkins Mod 1.8
Carvable Pumpkins Mod 1.7.10
Credits: 1WTC – Curse.com