The Carpenter’s Blocks Mod is a great mod that adds a lot of customizable blocks that will make your time spent in Minecraft more enjoyable. All of these new custom blocks allow you to cover them with most solid blocks in the game, after that them will look and act just like the block they’re mimicking but in a totally new shape. This kind of new feature added by this Carpenter’s Blocks Mod allows you to make lots of interesting blocks, for example you can make some obsidian stairs that are resistant to explosions, this will make give you the chance to build some awesome constructions but at the same time invincible at any dangerous explosions.
Also that’s not all, with the Carpenter’s Blocks Mod the entire building process will get a massive update thanks to the unlimited ways that allows you construct new things, but in order to get the most of the mod you will need imagination, and I don’t doubt that everyone who plays Minecraft is creative. If you ever wanted to see grass adorn blocks besides dirt with the Carpenter’s Blocks Mod is possible. By now if you want to create a slab you will need the Carpenter’s Block, by pressing right or left click on the block with a Carpenter’s Hammer into your hands you will get the slab.
The recipes list is here
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft Changelogs:
- Fixed vine overlay bug since the v3.3.8
- Reduced the light level of a torch to match the vanilla one.
- Fixed slope rotation/type hammer interaction
- Fire properties are now slide-sensitive
- Players can now access Carpenter’s Safes that are stuck in “open” state due to improper shutdown
How to install Carpenter’s Blocks Mod
- Download and install Forge API
- Download the mod and move the file into ./minecraft/mods folder
- Enjoy it!
Download Links for Carpenter’s Blocks Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.10