Biomes O’ Plenty Mod adds a whole new ranges of unique and realistic biomes into your Minecraft World. Despite the new biomes, this mod will add a new flora into a new unique world with new construction blocks. On some forums related to Minecraft, lots of players admitted that “Biomes O’ Plenty Mod” is one of the biggest Mod ever created for Minecraft, due to high amount of new textures and items added by this tremendous mod.
With over 20 new biomes, you will never get bored of exploring the world, while you also enjoy Minecraft thanks to the new and unique environment. If you are bored of the luxuriant forest which consists of bambuses and other kinds of trees from the biomes, you can escape into a biom full of snow , perfect for a cold trip into the island. Everything will change once you enter in a new biom, even the sky will become darker or lighter depending on the type of the biom.
A biom looks like Yellowstone Natioal Park, it has a lot of lakes with water and bubbles coming out. It is pretty sweet because it also has some caves ready to be explored by players.
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod for Minecraft Changelogs
- Added stone formation generation, but broke stone formation blocks states
- Added stone formation blocks
- Improved Redwood Fores
- Fixed palm tree generation
- Removed XZ offset for mushrooms
- Swapped leaf piles/dead leaf piles and dune grass/spectral ferns so shaders can be supported better
- Fixed some more things for generator setting
How to install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge and Biomes O’ Plenty Mod
- Move the mod files int %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Start the game and enjoy the mod!
Download Links for Biomes O Plenty Mod
for Minecraft 1.12.2
for Minecraft 1.12.1
for Minecraft 1.12
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.11
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.10.2
BiomesO Plenty Mod 1.10
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.9.4
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.9
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.8.9
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.8
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.7.10
Credits: Glitchfiend – Minecraft Forum