Better Hud Mod is a great mod that gives you much more customizable options that can be seen on the screen while you’re playing minecraft. Once you installed the mod you are no longer limited to the basic information about health, food or armor that the most majority of daily players once a time get bored and they want to try something new that will change the view of the minecraft.
This Better Hud Mod besides the fact that it adds all the information on the screen, you will not need to press F3 while you need to know any certain data. All those new data are by now in your hud, all of them are fully customizable and you are allowed to add or change any info you want because if you have lots of text on the screen they can block your view.
The Better Hud Mod adds 28 new elements into your Minecraft hud, as I said before each one can be enabled or disabled or can be moved into a new position. If you love the default set up of the hud you can let it as it comes, because you can see lots of great information displayed on the screen. In the middle top there is the compass and coordinates and the biome type. The armor stats are displayed in the top left and in the top right are the date and the day.
Other great changes added by this Better Hud Mod are the signs above any mob that contains the name and the health of that certain mob. Everything can be customized just by pressing the “U” key that will open the mod’s settings and from here you can make any adjustments as you like to have in the game.
Better Hud Mod New Elements:
- Blood splatters: When you’re hit, blood splatters will show up on your screen.
- Compass: Shown at the top of your screen the direction and your coordinates.
- Enchantment Indicator: Shows you what armor and tools you’re holding and their damage.
- Heal Indicator: Shows the player’s heal bar.
- Food and Health Stats: Shows a numeric value of the player’s health and food.
- Light Level: Shows the light level of the block the player is standing on.
- FPS: A simple FPS counter.
- Arrow Count: Displays a counter of arrows that the players has in his inventory.
- Distance: Shows the distance between you and the block you’re looking at (maximum 200 blocks away).
- Full Inventory Indicator: Display a text in your screen side when your inventory has not empty slots.
- And many more…
How to install Better HUD Mod
- Download Forge API and this Mod
- Move the mod files into ./minecraft/mods folder
- Start the game and choose the mod!
Download Links for Better HUD Mod
for Minecraft 1.12.2
Better HUD Mod 1.9.4
Better HUD Mod 1.8.9
Better HUD Mod 1.8
Better HUD Mod 1.7.10
Credits: TheNuclearDuck – Minecraft Forum