The Beta Days Mod is the right mod for everyone who used to play Minecraft even from the beginning days of Minecraft life. Currently most of the updates that are added frequently to the game are not welcomed most of the times because they are changing the Minecraft natural’s touch that were in his early days, long time ago. So all this being said the Beta Days Mod will give you the possibility to enjoy again that good old times which most of us will miss, not for the reason that these current versions of Minecraft aren’t good but after a lot of time spent in Minecraft we will need to experience something different.
Even with the Beta Days, Mod installed you will not find exactly all the features that existed in the early days of Minecraft, but most of them are there and we can assure you that once the mod will become more popular the creators will add new updates that will contain even more old features. Right after you done the installation of the mod you’re able to start to play on it, but you will need to use a bunch of commands that will completely transform the game like the beta Minecraft. At any time you can make the HUD look like the old Minecraft HUD, and that’s not all you also can disable or enable the combat cooldowns.
Maybe you didn’t know that in beta Minecraft didn’t exist the sprint, so you can disable or enable it we recommend you do disable if you totally want to try that old school experience but also you can let it enabled if you really want to move faster in order to save a lot of time. And also there are tons of plenty new features that have the option to enable/disable so you can configure it how you wish. Another great thing about the Beta Days Mod is that you can use it in combination with other mods because it is fully compatible and you will not get errors or any other issues.
Command-based features (v1.3)
- /oldHUD <Player> true/false (Sets if the player should use the old HUD or not)
- /disableCombatCooldown <Player> true/false (Sets if the cool-down should be used or not)
- /disableSprinting <Player> true/false (Sets if the player can sprint or not)
- /disableHunger <Player> true/false (Sets if the player should heal health if eating food)
- /oldBow <Player> true/false (Sets if the player should use the old bow mechanic or not)
Config-based features (v1.2-original)
- No sprinting
- Instant food consumption
- Quick shot bows
- Old-style HUD
- Works with other mods
- Disabling combat cool-down
How to install Beta Days Mod
- Download and install Forge API
- Download the mod and move the file into ./minecraft/mods folder
- Enjoy the mod!
Download Links for Beta Days Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.8.9
Credits: 115kino – Curse Forge