The AssassinCraft Mod is a great mod for the Assassin’s Creed fans, if you ever played it and also you are a minecraft player you may want to bring the Assassin’s Creed environment into the Minecraft. Once you installed the mod your world will look like in the Assassin’s Creed because lots of features are converted very well so you may feel the same experience even if you play minecraft.
Every player who played Assassins Creed knows how most of the action happens, but for those who don’t know anything about it we can say that you must fight with powerful foes, travel through dangerous dungeons, collect important stuff like weapons or other gear and travel to different spots of the map to kill enemies.
In large points you will not get exactly the features from the Assassins Creed, like wall climbing, roof jumping or other original tricks for the game but in large points basically you can do the same thing also in the minecraft with this mod installed. To give a complete experience the AssassinCraft Mod also adds several items, weapons, armors and other stuff that exist too in the Assassins Creed game.
The AssassinsCraft Mod will also add new NPC’s and enemies that have a thematic armor. A noticeable thing is the blacksmith house that may be found in various locations even in the land of animus that is a great place to be explored. In most of the cases those new bases that have different options, like to craft goods or upgrade items or for other uses are really great and helpful for your daily tasks on this AssasssinCraft Mod.
Also once you complete a task you will get a prize for example in the Romulus Dungeon you will need to kill the halberd-wielding defenders to get the prize. If you want to bring the action from the Assassin’s Creed game series into Minecraft you must give a try to this AssassinCraft Mod and you won’t be dissapointed.
AssassinCraft Mod for Minecraft Changelogs:
- Added new armors: Altair Armor, Ezio Armor, Ezio Revelations Armor and Ezio Brutus Armor.
- Added new weapons: Sword of Altair, Common Sword, Captains Sword, Kenway Sword, French Cutlass, Templar Sword, Dager, Dager of Brutus.
- Added new items: Bomb, Poison, Medicine, Raw Deer Meat, Animus Dimension Key
- Added new mobs: Follower of Romulus, Deer, Gray Wold, Archer
- Added new biomes: Plains, Desert, Snow, Ocean
How to install the Assassin Craft Mod
- Download Forge API and this Mod
- Move the mod files into ./minecraft/mods folder
- Start the game and enjoy the AssasinCraft Mod
Download Links for AssassinCraft Mod
AssassinCraft Mod 1.8
AssassinCraft Mod 1.7.10