The Alchemy Craft Mod allows you to craft your own armor from different types of items and materials that before using this mod were impossible. Basically this will add new dimensions of brewing, crafting and smelting into your Minecraft world. Once installed you have lots of various combinations that allow you to make your unique armors that are way more powerful than any armor that ever existed in Minecraft.
All of these kinds of combinations are possible thanks to the new magical effects that are the most attractive point of this mod, because you are able to use the magical imprints to enhance your armor with some great special effects. This process can be used easily. It doesn’t take that much and we can say that is pretty similar to the enchanting system that is used in the Vanilla Minecraft.
The Alchemy Craft Mod doesn’t just allow you to forge your unique armor it also lets you to use the magic to improve the armor and tools and become more powerful. You must know that before using this mod it is not completely done so there may be some missing tools but a good point is that there will be lots of updates that are added daily so you don’t need to be afraid giving this mod a try.
All of us know that in the vanilla Minecraft in order to make an armor you needed to use a crafting table with the required leather, ingots and other materials, but there in the Alchemy Craft Mod firstly you will need to craft the individual plates and linkages like chain bits or screws that are used to craft the armor parts. All of these can be combined in a way to create you a new variety of unique armor pieces. Finally, you can give a try to this mod and it won’t disappoint you.
Alchemy Craft Mod features:
- Worktable tool to create custom tools.
- Tools that can mine every block for a higher cost of durability.
- Tools that allows the transport of hot ingots without burning the player.
- Materials.cfg file that allows you to register every item you would like to use in a armor or tool.
Alchemy Craft Mod for Minecraft Changelogs:
- Added Forge Distributor, Charcoal Tank and Access Port.
- Added Model for Adjustable Armor.
- Changed Forge Structure completely (check the book).
How to install Alchemy Craft Mod for Minecraft
- Download Forge API and the Mod
- Install the BeardedLib
- Move the mod files into ./minecraft/mods folder
- Enjoy the mod!
Download Links for Alchemy Craft Mod
Alchemy Craft Mod 1.8
BeardedLib-1.8-1.1.jar is required
Credits: Dr_Schnauzer – Minecraft Forum