The Special Mobs Mod basically adds a broad variety of Mobs into Minecraft game. This mod is great for these players who are bored of the current Minecraft mobs and want to have more new mobs that can be used as helpers or even as enemies. This current mod doesn’t just change the mobs texture but also adds some new that will surprise you with their new abilities that will make you love even more this mod. Those mobs can be in different sizes so you may expect to see new creepers but also baby creepers that have almost the same ability as a mature one.
With the Special Mobs Mod installed all of the new mobs will have some special effects, for example the Doom Creeper will explode even if you kill it, and it will make a large hole in the ground that sometimes may be useful because you can find into it some great materials. Another dangerous mob is the Jumping Creeper that jumps every time and it can explode even when it is in the air.
The Fire Skeletons are immune to fire and they will shot with flaming arrows after you, the best practice to lure them is with water. A funny mob is the Thief Skeletons that will rob you each time it hits you. A large variety of spiders starting from little ones to big ones can be found on the ground some of them may be invisible.
Special Mobs Mod for Minecraft Changelogs
- Added special blazes and slimes.
- Added ninja skeleton and gravel creeper.
- Charged fire creepers now dry up rain.
- Fixed zombie pigmen not using bows.
- Fixed spider spitballs and fish hooks.
- Fixed giant zombies and pigzombie.
How to install Special Mobs Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API
- Download the Special Mobs Mod and move the file into ./minecraft/mods folder
- Start the game and enjoy the mod!
Special Mobs Mod Download Links
Special Mobs Mod 1.7.10
Credits: docrobb – Curse.com