SkyBlock map is one of the most popular and at the same time most played Minecraft Map ever created. The concept of this Map is very simple. You are spawned on a floating island and you must survive, but at the same time you need to complete the challenges of this map. This map was very popular and loved by the players at the begging, after that, a lot of new maps similar to this one came out, but Skyblock Survival is the original one.
After you have installed this map, you just need to survive on a tiny island that has only a tree and a chest full of useful things. With those things found inside of the chest you can survive if you use them in a smart way. For example, with Lava Bucket and Ice you can make a cobblestone generator. You have to pay great attention to what you are doing because there’s the risk to fall down. This map provides you with a lot of fun. It’s easier to survive in a forest but on an tiny island with just some items is hard.
On this map there were 50 challenges at the beginning but after Minecraft 1.3 version came out, “Craft 10 bookcases” was deleted because after 1.3 Version of Minecraft you must have a cow in order to craft bookcases, but don’t be angry because there are 49 more challenges that will make you a good survivor.
1) Build a Cobble Stone generator.
2) Build a house.
3) Expand the island.
4) Make a melon farm.
5) Make a pumpkin farm.
6) Make a reed/sugarcane farm.
7) Make a wheat farm.
8) Make a giant red mushroom.
9) Craft a bed.
10) Make 64 stone brick’s.
11) Make 20 torches.
12) Make an infinite water source.
13) Craft a furnace.
14) Make a small lake.
15) Build a platform 24 blocks away from the island, for mobs to spawn.
16) Make 10 cactus green dye.
17) Make 10 mushroom stew.
18) Craft 10 Jack ‘o’ lanterns.
19) Craft 10 bookcases. (As of Minecraft 1.3, crafting bookcases is only possible if cows spawn on your island)
20) Make 10 bread.
21) Collect 10 Ender-pearls.
22) Cook 10 fish.
23) Craft 10 Black Wool.
24) Craft 10 Gray Wool.
25) Craft 10 Light Gray Wool.
26) Craft 10 Lime Green Wool.
27) Craft 10 Red Wool.
28) Craft 10 Yellow Wool.
29) Craft 10 Pink Wool.
30) Craft 10 Green Wool.
31) Craft 10 Orange Wool.
32) Craft 10 Snow Golems.
33) Craft 20 Paintings.
34) Build and light a nether portal.
35) Craft 5 Gold Ingots.
36) Craft 16 Glass Panes.
37) Collect 50 birch logs.
38) Collect 64 arrows and craft a bow.
39) Craft 10 stone buttons.
40) Craft 30 stone slabs.
41) Craft 10 signs.
42) Craft 20 ladders.
43) Craft 20 fences.
44) Craft 20 fence gates.
45) Craft 10 levers.
46) Craft 10 trapdoors.
47) Craft 10 stone pressure plates.
48) Craft 10 wooden pressure plates.
49) Collect 64 bonemeal.
50) Craft 20 cobblestone stairs.
How to install SkyBlock Survival Map
For Windows Users
- Click on Windows or Start button and after press R to open the Run Prompt.
- Type into the prompt %appdata% and run the command.
- Now it will show you many folders. Find the Minecraft folder and open it
- In .minecraft you will find another folder called “Saves”. Move your world file in that folder
For MacOS Users
- From Finder, access your particular user’s folder
- From folders go to Library -> Application Support -> .minecraft -> Saves
- Paste the World file in the “Saves” folder
For Linux Users
- Access the following path ~/.minecraft/ by using a file manager.
Move your World file into “Saves” folder
Download Links for SkyBlock Map:
- for Minecraft 1.9
Credits: Noobcrew – Skyblock.net