Rough Tweaks Mod is a small mod that adds some cool changes to your Minecraft game that will improve your gaming experience because its features are related to the health system. Probably you may know that most of the run-of-the-mill mods for Minecraft are basically designed to make the whole Minecraft more easy for its players. So all this being said the Rought Tweaks Mod was created to handle this problem, the best use of the mod is for the hardcore players which are looking for challenges all the time.
As I said before this Rought Tweaks Mod is not that kind of mod that will add tons of new changes to your Minecraft but also with few of its changes you will see a totally change your game. Because the major change is that he disables the natural health regeneration system, this fact must make you more confident because each hit will take you a lot of health than before with the health regeneration. Also, I must notice even the rest of the features added by the Rough Tweaks Mod, there are a lot of minor ones that relates to the number tweaking. Also, the mod adds 5 new items that will heal your life, but be careful because there is a delay time until you can use it again. By now while you sleep you will receive 1 Heart.
The items that will heal half a heart on use:
- Salve: Can be used 2 times
- Plaster: Can be used 4 times
- Bandage: Can be used 6 times
- Medikit: Can be used 6 times
- Medikit: Can be used 16 times
- Enchanted Medikit: Can be used 16 time
- You can obtain those items from mob drops or by crafting them
How to install Rough Tweaks Mod for Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API
- Download the mod and move the file into ./minecraft/mods folder
- Start the game and enjoy the mod!
Download Links for Rought Tweaks Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credits: Lellson – CurseForge