The Repose Mod is a great mod that restructures entire blocks like dirt, gravel and sand that don’t fit perfect with the rest of the blocks into your Minecraft environment by making them look like the stairs. This mod is good not that because it fills the spaces between blocks but also it will make possible to walk up over blocks like on the stairs. In some cases this mod adds new blocks or remove the current blocks to make its job perfectly for the players.
With the Repose Mod your Minecraft world will become, visually speaking, nicer by removing the holes or the steep (abrupt) relief. You can easily use the config option that comes with this mod to adjust the natural stones that can be found just in caves. Beside of the good sides of the Repose Mod, once you use it you will notice that the difficulty level will be increased and you must pay a closer attention on which ground you choose to dig up.
You will need to think twice before breaking a certain block if you don’t want to get buried. By adding this new difficulty level your game may be more interesting and you can profit of it by maximizing your abilities while you are mining or doing your daily stuff into Minecraft.
Repose Mod for Minecraft Changelogs:
- Fixed infinite loop of some blocks that were falling/landing on top of ladders.
- Updated to the latest Forge version.
- Added some larger avalanches.
- Compatible with TerraFirmaCraft
- Fixed some minor bugs related to blocks.
How to install Repose Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API
- Download the Mod and the Farseek API
- Move the mod files into ./minecraft/mods folder
- Start the game and enjoy the mod!
Download Links for Repose Mod
This Repose Mod requires the Farseek API
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Repose Mod 1.9.4
Repose Mod 1.9
Repose Mod 1.8.9