With the KAGIC Mod installed in Minecraft, everyone can try a new gaming experience with lots of servants that will do lots of tasks for yourself. There is nothing to hide that once a time you may get bored to do some minimal task that just makes you spend the time, so with this mod you can put the servants to do that work, and you can do something else that is much more important than this or you simply can stay and watch how they work for you. There currently exists lots of other similar mods but this KAGIC Mod was inspired by the Steven Universe show, so if you’re familiar with it you will know what to expect to see into the mod.
Even if the KAGIC Mod was released recently not so long time ago, it got immediately the attention of lots of players because all of these new Kindergartens and Gems looks pretty awesome and funny at the same time. The gems are really easy to be crafted all you need to have are: an Injector, a Gem Drill, and a Gem Base, after that you can get your first Gem Servant who is ready to accept any task you give it to him. In total there are 9 different of Gems, each one of them is different because it is made by using different materials.
All the Gems added by this KAGIC Mod
- Rubies – are small, common soldier class of Gems
- Sapphires – are rare Gem with the special ability to travel fast and also walk on water
- Peridots – the most uncommon talkative Gem that provides pointers on the best places to grow more Gems
- Pearls – these ones will hold your things and also pick up your dropped items
- Bismuths – have the power to smelt items without fuel
- The Jaspers, Amethysts and Rose Quartzes – all of them are almost invincible where are on the ground
- Lapis Lazulis – will transport your Gem and also can fly
How to install KAGIC Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API
- Download the mod and move the file into ./minecraft/mods folder
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for KAGIC Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credits: Akrivus – Curse Forge