JurassiCraft mod brings the prehistoric era with dinosaurs and lots of other animals into Minecraft 1.7.10. Recently this mod merged with two other similar mods; entitled the Bygone Age Mod and the Fossil Hunting Mod, this merge took place especially to change the user’s experience to a higher level when they use this mode.
This mod has the following items: a cultivator, analyzer, amber, fossil, dinosaur bone and lots of different DNA and stuff. The cultivator, if you are familiar with the fossils and archeology mod and any of this kind, looks a little bit taller than 2 blocks high. From the inside of the cultivator, you can put items and eventually they will turn into a dinosaur egg. To get a DNA you need to put the Amber into analyzer and you will get a quarantined DNA.
Now let’s present you which dinosaurs can be spawned by using JurassiCraft mod. You can spawn a variety of dinosaurs from little ones to the bigger dinosaurs. Brachiosaurus is the biggest dinosaur you can spawn. He is very realistic that he can move his head. Now, I will let you discover the rest of the dinosaurs and also this mod frequently updates, so after every update, there will be more and more features
How to install Jurassicraft mod
1. Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10 installer (preferably latest version).
2. Run the installer and direct it to your .minecraft folder.
3. Open Minecraft. Select the forge version as your MC version within a profile of your choice.
4. Go to your .minecraft folder (Type ‘%appdata%/.minecraft’) and drag and drop your downloaded copy of the mod into the mods folder.
5. Start MC and select the modded profile! Enjoy your new mod!
Download Links for Jurassicraft 2.0 Mod
for Minecraft 1.11
Jurassicraft 2.0 Mod 1.10.2
Jurassicraft 2.0 Mod 1.8.8
Jurassicraft 2.0 Mod 1.7.10
Credits: cashmoney360 – Curse.com