The GLSL Shaders mod for Minecraft it’s an extraordinary and unique mod that will improve your gaming experience this mod makes everything look better. This will enhance the lighting, shadows which reflect the shape and many more realistic effects that will make every player to keep this mod installed because it brings the reality into Minecraft. This mod is perfect when you are bored with the unrealistic shades from the original gameplay. The developer of this mod wanted to insert an original and realistic looking shaders and he really did it perfectly.
The GLSL Shaders Mod needs a powerfull Graphic card required for rendering processes of texture and lighting effects when you have the Shaders enabled, and a lot of FPS will be used by this mod. But the bad point is that this mod will make you a large amount of lag, especially for the players with computers that are not so powerful. It is recommended to install GLSL Shaders Mod with Minecraft Forge.
How to install Shaders Mod
- Download GLSL Shaders Mod installer and open it.
- Open Minecraft Launcher – select 1.8-ShadersMod profile.
- And there needs to be “Shaders …” button into Option Screen
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Copy ShadersMod-v2.4.11mc1.8.jar to .minecraft/mods folder or mods/1.8 subfolder
We recommend some best shaders:
Download Links for GLSL Shaders Mod
GLSL Shaders Mod 1.9.4/1.8/1.7.10
Credit: karyonix – MinecraftForum