Baubles Mod is a small addon mod that is made to be used by other mods to add additional inventory slots to a certain character. You must use this mod with other mods in order to get some extra inventory, if you use it alone you will not get the same results like when you use it together with the appropriate mods.
Even that fact there are players that are pleased of the new four slots – two slots for rings, one for belt and amulet that are added if you use just this Baubles mod alone. The reason of getting this mod useful is that you may know that in the vanilla Minecraft there are no slots for belts and rings and this new addition is really awesome for everyone.
But to get all the features of this Baubles Mod you will need to have other mods installed. To open the baubles inventory you will need to press the “b” key, a great tip is that you can remap your normal inventory hotkey to the baubles inventory if you’re gonna use this new inventory a lot.
Besides to this simple addition like the new GUI interface and those four new spaces it is kinda great but to get more inventory slots you must use this like an addon for other mods. Some of the items don’t have a crafting recipe, for example, the Miners Ring can only be obtained in the creative mod.
Baubles Mod for Minecraft Changelogs:
- Updated GUI to account for new shield slot
- Change filename format to account for players with names that are forbidden normally
- Fixed for client side syncing event not firing on initial player login
- Fixed the Bauble button location when potions are toggling between active and inactive
How to install Baubles Mod
- Install Forge API and download the mod
- Move the mod files into ./minecraft/mods folder
- Start the game and enjoy the mod!
Download Links for Baubles Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.11
Baubles Mod for 1.10.2
Baubles Mod 1.9.4
Baubles Mod 1.9
Baubles Mod 1.8.9
Baubles Mod 1.8
Baubles Mod 1.7.10
Credits: Azanor – Curse.com